3 Foot Stool
The image of 3 Foot Stool was published on January 15, 2018 at 9:47 am. It is published under the Stool category. 3 Foot Stool is labelled with 3 Foot Stool, 3, Foot, Stool..
Footfoot (fŏŏt),USA pronunciation n., pl. feet for 1–4, 8–11, 16, 19, 21;
foots for 20;
- (in vertebrates) the terminal part of the leg, below the ankle joint, on which the body stands and moves.
- (in invertebrates) any part similar in position or function.
- such a part considered as the organ of locomotion.
- a unit of length, originally derived from the length of the human foot. It is divided into 12 inches and equal to 30.48 centimeters. Abbr.: ft., f.
- foot soldiers;
- walking or running motion;
pace: swift of foot.
- quality or character of movement or motion;
- any part or thing resembling a foot, as in function, placement, shape, etc.
- a shaped or ornamented feature terminating a leg at its lower part.
- any of several short legs supporting a central shaft, as of a pedestal table.
- a rim, flange, or flaring part, often distinctively treated, serving as a base for a table furnishing or utensil, as a glass, teapot, or candlestick.
- the part of a stocking, sock, etc., covering the foot.
- the lowest part, or bottom, of anything, as of a hill, ladder, page, etc.
- a supporting part;
- the part of anything opposite the top or head: He waited patiently at the foot of the checkout line.
- the end of a bed, grave, etc., toward which the feet are placed: Put the blanket at the foot of the bed, please.
- the part of the type body that forms the sides of the groove, at the base. See diag. under type.
- the last, as of a series.
- that which is written at the bottom, as the total of an account.
- [Pros.]a group of syllables constituting a metrical unit of a verse.
- Usually, foots.
- sediment or dregs.
- the lower edge of a sail.
- get off on the right or wrong foot, to begin favorably or unfavorably: He got off on the wrong foot with a tactless remark about his audience.
- get or have a or one's foot in the door, to succeed in achieving an initial stage or step.
- have one foot in the grave. See grave 1 (def. 5).
- on foot, by walking or running, rather than by riding.
- put one's best foot forward:
- to attempt to make as good an impression as possible.
- to proceed with all possible haste;
- put one's foot down, to take a firm stand;
be decisive or determined.
- put one's foot in it or into it, [Informal.]to make an embarrassing blunder. Also, put one's foot in or into one's mouth.
- set foot on or in, to go on or into;
enter: Don't set foot in this office again!
- under foot, in the way: That cat is always under foot when I'm getting dinner.
- to walk;
go on foot (often fol. by it): We'll have to foot it.
- to move the feet rhythmically, as to music or in dance (often fol. by it).
- (of vessels) to move forward;
sail: to foot briskly across the open water.
- to walk or dance on: footing the cobblestones of the old city.
- to perform (a dance): cavaliers footing a galliard.
- to traverse on or as if on foot.
- to make or attach a foot to: to foot a stocking.
- to pay or settle: I always end up footing the bill.
- to add (a column of figures) and set the sum at the foot (often fol. by up).
- to seize with talons, as a hawk.
- to establish.
- [Archaic.]to kick, esp. to kick away.
- [Obs.]to set foot on.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
The post about 3 Foot Stool have 7 images including 3 Position Foot Stool; 3 Position Foot Stool ., 3 Foot Stool Good Looking #2 Buffalo Tools 3-Step Steel Metal Ladder With Paint Tray, 3 Foot Stool Nice Ideas #3 3-Step Steel Skinny Mini Step Stool Ladder, LightWeight™ Folding 3-Step Aluminum Step Stool ., Superb 3 Foot Stool Awesome Ideas #5 Lowes Step Stool | 3 Step Folding Stool | Folding Stepping Stool, Werner 3 Ft. Aluminum Step Ladder With 375 Lb. Load Capacity Type IAA Duty, Cosco Rockford 3-Step Mahogany Wood Step Stool Ladder With 225 Lb. Load Capacity. Following are the images:
For decorating the 3 Foot Stool the initial ideas are to make tiny landscapes. This small garden suggests a green area that is with various types of crops that are in a position to explain a beautiful natural spot and lovely on the top of the house like a tiny spot. Then you can certainly additionally create a town park without any less beautiful watch to the area park, in case you have been encouraged from your city park.
Some stunning crops you'll be able to pick like trees are decorative bouquets modest, and grasses that'll meet with the area spot while in the playground facing your property. The idea that the 3 Foot Stool is just a park that's not always natural. This implies style or a house yard type that can utilize other tips, which makes a little swimming, which is not just a lot of use green crops, but only to increase electricity in it and the big event of water.
In addition to the small swimming you can even produce sebuaha tiny fountain or even a small fountain that's used with natural concepts, including the use of timber as a water flushed or by the usage of boulders, where the water will be found more evidently too.