Cesarean C Section
This blog post about Cesarean C Section was posted at July 28, 2017 at 1:46 am. This article is published at the Sectional category. Cesarean C Section is labelled with Cesarean C Section, Cesarean, C, Section..
CesareanCe•sar•e•an (si zâr′ē ən),USA pronunciation n. (sometimes l.c.)
- Also called Cesarean section, C-section. an operation by which a fetus is taken from the uterus by cutting through the walls of the abdomen and uterus.
Also, Caesarean, Caesarian, Cesarian (for defs. 1, 2).
- of or pertaining to a Cesarean.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
The image of Cesarean C Section have 4 pictures including Advantages Of The Method Cesarean Section Procedure, Cesarean C Section Nice Look #2 Cesarean Delivery, Also Called C-section, Is Surgery To Deliver A Baby. In This Procedure, The Baby Is Taken Out Through The Mother's Abdomen., C-section Recovery: What To Expect In The Days After A Cesarean Delivery, Family-centered 'gentle C-section' Turns Birth Surgery Into Labor Or Love - TODAY.com. Below are the photos:
Before speaking about Cesarean C Section, we would like to talk about some tips on workbench. In cases like this, there are several important things in selecting an office couch for your corporation, you need to know and consider. Select a guaranteed company office seats, office chairs will often have a guarantee of 2 years, both legs of the couch, hydraulic, and the biceps of the chair throughout the predetermined (NEW).
Choose a chair in line with the budget / wants of the business. Regulate the colour of the chair along with colour and your preference of your office furniture. Ensure that you choose a couch that has gentle whenever you sitdown or a comfortable foam.
Alongside that, sometimes we're perplexed. Cesarean C Section that we need while is essential, but around the other-hand we likewise feel pity, office chairs where we have been there it is just the shape and coloring have been unsuitable.