Chief Financial Officer Job Description
This image of Chief Financial Officer Job Description was posted at January 15, 2018 at 9:48 am. It is uploaded at the Office category. Chief Financial Officer Job Description is labelled with Chief Financial Officer Job Description, Chief, Financial, Officer, Job, Description..
Chiefchief (chēf ),USA pronunciation n.
- the head or leader of an organized body of people;
the person highest in authority: the chief of police.
- the head or ruler of a tribe or clan: an Indian chief.
- (cap.) [U.S. Army.]a title of some advisers to the Chief of Staff, who do not, in most instances, command the troop units of their arms or services: Chief of Engineers; Chief Signal Officer.
- boss or leader: We'll have to talk to the chief about this.
- the upper area of an escutcheon.
- an ordinary occupying this area.
- in chief:
- in the chief position;
highest in rank (used in combination): editor in chief; commander in chief.
- [Heraldry.]in the upper part of an escutcheon.
- highest in rank or authority: the chief priest; the chief administrator.
- most important;
principal: his chief merit; the chief difficulty.
Financialfi•nan•cial (fi nan′shəl, fī-),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to monetary receipts and expenditures;
pertaining or relating to money matters;
pecuniary: financial operations.
- of or pertaining to those commonly engaged in dealing with money and credit.
- financials, financial information or data about a company, as balance sheets and price-earnings ratio.
Officerof•fi•cer (ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
Jobjob1 ( job),USA pronunciation n., v., jobbed, job•bing, adj.
- a piece of work, esp. a specific task done as part of the routine of one's occupation or for an agreed price: She gave him the job of mowing the lawn.
- a post of employment;
full-time or part-time position: She was seeking a job as an editor.
- anything a person is expected or obliged to do;
responsibility: It is your job to be on time.
- an affair, matter, occurrence, or state of affairs: to make the best of a bad job.
- the material, project, assignment, etc., being worked upon: The housing project was a long and costly job.
- the process or requirements, details, etc., of working: It was a tedious job.
- the execution or performance of a task: She did a good job.
- [Slang.]a theft or similar criminal action: The police caught the gang that pulled that bank job.
- a public or official act or decision carried through for the sake of improper private gain.
- an example of a specific or distinctive type: That little six-cylinder job was the best car I ever owned.
- a unit of work for a computer, generally comprising an application program or group of related programs and the data, linkages, and instructions to the operating system needed for running the programs.
- do a job on, [Slang.]
- to destroy, defeat, damage, or confound thoroughly: The thugs did a job on him--he'll be in the hospital for a month.
- to deceive, persuade, or charm glibly;
- on the job, alert;
observant: The cops were on the job and caught them red-handed.
- to work at jobs or odd pieces of work;
work by the piece.
- to do business as a jobber.
- to turn public business, planning, etc., improperly to private gain.
- to assign or give (work, a contract for work, etc.) in separate portions, as among different contractors or workers (often fol. by out): He jobbed out the contract to a number of small outfits.
- to buy in large quantities, as from wholesalers or manufacturers, and sell to dealers in smaller quantities: He jobs shoes in Ohio and Indiana.
- to get rid of or dispose of: His party jobbed him when he sought a second term in office.
- to swindle or trick (someone): They jobbed him out of his property.
- to carry on (public or official business) for improper private gain.
- of or for a particular job or transaction.
- bought, sold, or handled together: He's too big a customer to buy in less than job quantities.
Descriptionde•scrip•tion (di skrip′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a statement, picture in words, or account that describes;
- the act or method of describing.
variety: dogs of every description.
- [Geom.]the act or process of describing a figure.
Chief Financial Officer Job Description have 8 pictures it's including Nice Chief Financial Officer Job Description #1 SlideShare, Amazing Chief Financial Officer Job Description #2 Hospital CFO Job Description Free PDF Format Download, Beautiful Chief Financial Officer Job Description Images #3 Chief Financial Officer Sample Job Description For Non Profit Free Download, Chief Financial Officer Job Description Word Free Download, Chief Financial Officer Job Description 3 | Chief Financial Officer | Accounting, Good Chief Financial Officer Job Description #6 Business Sample Chief Financial Officer Job Description, Charming Chief Financial Officer Job Description #7 Chief Financial Officer Job Description Chief Financial Officer Job Description, Chief Financial Officer Job Description Awesome Design #8 Sample Cfo Job Description. Below are the images:
Are you currently searching for the Chief Financial Officer Job Description? If you like to really have a family room that's appealing you should consider about the decoration of your livingroom along with concern about furniture agreements. You might also need to take into consideration on the equilibrium of your living room, whenever you opt to possess a decor to your living room.
As well as picture, there's a lot of Chief Financial Officer Job Description that is additional that you could opt for your family area. Like, if you have a family room that is small, you can put a mirror on the wall using a unique form. Moreover, it provides a greater watch, your livingroom will be definitely decorated by the mirror. You can also employ craft, artwork, etc.
In case your living room is full of furniture, you should use this wallpaper in only an entire wallin your family room. Though it is merely used by you picture truly planning to enhance your family area.
Decorating ideas living wall that you could have for the existing room is picture if you want to have elegant search of your living-room. There are lots of beautiful wallpaper designs that you could decide to beautify your existing room wall design To use this sort, you have to take into account the equilibrium of one's living room.