Eaton Marine Power Pedestals
This image about Eaton Marine Power Pedestals was uploaded at January 15, 2018 at 9:48 am. It is posted under the Sink category. Eaton Marine Power Pedestals is labelled with Eaton Marine Power Pedestals, Eaton, Marine, Power, Pedestals..
EatonEa•ton (ēt′n),USA pronunciation n.
- Theophilus, 1590–1658, English colonist and colonial administrator in America.
- a male given name.
Marinema•rine (mə rēn′),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the sea;
existing in or produced by the sea: marine vegetation.
- pertaining to navigation or shipping;
- serving on shipboard, as soldiers.
- of or belonging to the marines.
- adapted for use at sea: a marine barometer.
- a member of the U.S. Marine Corps.
- one of a class of naval troops serving both on shipboard and on land.
- seagoing ships collectively, esp. with reference to nationality or class;
shipping in general.
- a picture with a marine subject;
- naval affairs, or the department of a government, as in France, having to do with such affairs.
- dead marine, [Australian Slang.]an empty bottle of beer or spirits.
- tell it or that to the marines! I don't believe your story;
I refuse to be fooled.
Powerpow•er (pou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- ability to do or act;
capability of doing or accomplishing something.
- political or national strength: the balance of power in Europe.
- great or marked ability to do or act;
- the possession of control or command over others;
ascendancy: power over men's minds.
- political ascendancy or control in the government of a country, state, etc.: They attained power by overthrowing the legal government.
- legal ability, capacity, or authority: the power of attorney.
- delegated authority;
authority granted to a person or persons in a particular office or capacity: the powers of the president.
- a document or written statement conferring legal authority.
- a person or thing that possesses or exercises authority or influence.
- a state or nation having international authority or influence: The great powers held an international conference.
- a military or naval force: The Spanish Armada was a mighty power.
- Often, powers. a deity;
divinity: the heavenly powers.
- powers, [Theol.]an order of angels. Cf. angel (def. 1).
- [Dial.]a large number or amount: There's a power of good eatin' at the church social.
- work done or energy transferred per unit of time. Symbol: P
- the time rate of doing work.
- mechanical energy as distinguished from hand labor: a loom driven by power.
- a particular form of mechanical or physical energy: hydroelectric power.
- energy, force, or momentum: The door slammed shut, seemingly under its own power.
- the product obtained by multiplying a quantity by itself one or more times: The third power of 2 is 8.
- (of a number x) a number whose logarithm is a times the logarithm of x (and is called the a th power of x). Symbolically, y = xa is a number that satisfies the equation log y = a log x.
- the exponent of an expression, as a in xa.
- See cardinal number (def. 2).
- the magnifying capacity of a microscope, telescope, etc., expressed as the ratio of the diameter of the image to the diameter of the object. Cf. magnification (def. 2).
- the reciprocal of the focal length of a lens.
- the powers that be, those in supreme command;
the authorities: The decision is in the hands of the powers that be.
- to supply with electricity or other means of power: Atomic energy powers the new submarines.
- to give power to;
make powerful: An outstanding quarterback powered the team in its upset victory.
- to inspire;
sustain: A strong faith in divine goodness powers his life.
- (of a fuel, engine, or any source able to do work) to supply force to operate (a machine): An electric motor powers this drill.
- to drive or push by applying power: She powered the car expertly up the winding mountain road.
- power down, to shut off.
- power up, to turn on.
- operated or driven by a motor or electricity: a power mower; power tools.
- power-assisted: His new car has power brakes and power windows.
- conducting electricity: a power cable.
- expressing or exerting power;
characteristic of those having authority or influence: to host a power lunch.
Pedestalsped•es•tal (ped′ə stl),USA pronunciation n., v., -taled, -tal•ing or (esp. Brit.) -talled, -tal•ling.
- an architectural support for a column, statue, vase, or the like. See diag. under column.
- a supporting structure or piece;
- a support for a desk, consisting of a boxlike frame containing drawers one above the other.
- a columnar support for a tabletop.
- a bulge cast at the bottom of a concrete pile.
- set or put on a pedestal, to glorify;
idealize: When we first became engaged each of us set the other on a pedestal.
- to put on or supply with a pedestal.
This article of Eaton Marine Power Pedestals have 4 pictures including Eaton - Marina Power & Lighting - Lighthouse Ground Fault Pedestal, More Views, Power Pedestals - 1 / 90 Pages, Eaton Marine Power Pedestals Images #4 Lighthouse Power Pedestal, 30A/50A. Here are the images:
the newly-married couple to accomplish the house has chosen Eaton Marine Power Pedestals. As well as its modern layout but nevertheless basic, this table been because of several strengths such as for example could possibly be applied of gathering together a young child's learning, your family as a way, a location to place the kitchen equipment etc.
The Eaton Marine Power Pedestals suitable for kitchen space's modern kind. This mini table includes a design that is rectangular that is smooth to create it appear more presentable for a powerful couple that is young. Consequently did not devote much time a pair who're super hectic, modern tables may also be quicker addressed and washed.
This stand is generally along with a-mini home but can also be placed on another bedroom. Pricing stand can be cheaper than different table because of its small-size. If you would like to get this desk, there's in hearing some style multifunctional pub table below for creativity no injury.