Front Desk Executive Means
Front Desk Executive Means was uploaded at January 15, 2018 at 9:47 am. It is published in the Desk category. Front Desk Executive Means is tagged with Front Desk Executive Means, Front, Desk, Executive, Means..
Frontfront (frunt),USA pronunciation n.
- the foremost part or surface of anything.
- the part or side of anything that faces forward: the front of a jacket.
- the part or side of anything, as a building, that seems to look out or to be directed forward: He sat in the front of the restaurant.
- any side or face, as of a building.
- a façade, considered with respect to its architectural treatment or material: a cast-iron front.
- a property line along a street or the like: a fifty-foot front.
- a place or position directly before anything: We decided to plant trees in the front.
- a position of leadership in a particular endeavor or field: She rose to the front of her profession.
- the foremost line or part of an army.
- a line of battle.
- the place where combat operations are carried on.
- an area of activity, conflict, or competition: news from the business front.
- land facing a road, river, etc.
- a promenade along a seashore.
- a distinguished person listed as an official of an organization, for the sake of prestige, and who is usually inactive.
- a person or thing that serves as a cover or disguise for some other activity, esp. one of a secret, disreputable, or illegal nature;
a blind: The store was a front for foreign agents.
- outward impression of rank, position, or wealth.
- bearing or demeanor in confronting anything: a calm front.
self-importance: That clerk has the most outrageous front.
- the forehead, or the entire face: the statue's gracefully chiseled front.
- a coalition or movement to achieve a particular end, usually political: the people's front.
- something attached or worn at the breast, as a shirt front or a dickey: to spill gravy down one's front.
- an interface or zone of transition between two dissimilar air masses.
- the auditorium.
- the business offices of a theater.
- the front of the stage;
- in front, in a forward place or position: Sit down, you in front!
- in front of:
- ahead of: to walk in front of a moving crowd.
- outside the entrance of: to wait in front of a house.
- in the presence of: to behave badly in front of company.
- out front:
- outside the entrance: He's waiting out front.
- ahead of competitors: This advertising campaign ought to put our business way out front.
- [Theat.]in the audience or auditorium.
frankly: Say what you mean out front.
- up front:
- in advance;
before anything else: You'll have to make a payment of $5,000 up front.
direct: I want you to be up front with me.
- of or pertaining to the front.
- situated in or at the front: front seats.
- (of a speech sound) articulated with the tongue blade relatively far forward in the mouth, as the sounds of lay.
- to have the front toward;
face: Our house fronts the lake.
- to meet face to face;
- to face in opposition, hostility, or defiance.
- to furnish or supply a front to: to front a building with sandstone.
- to serve as a front to: A long, sloping lawn fronted their house.
- to provide an introduction to;
introduce: a recorded message that is fronted with a singing commercial.
- to lead (a jazz or dance band).
- to articulate (a speech sound) at a position farther front in the mouth.
- to move (a constituent) to the beginning of a clause or sentence.
- to have or turn the front in some specified direction: Our house fronts on the lake.
- to serve as a cover or disguise for another activity, esp. something of a disreputable or illegal nature: The shop fronts for a narcotics ring.
- (used to call or command someone to come, look, etc., to the front, as in an order to troops on parade or in calling a hotel bellboy to the front desk): Front and center, on the double!
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Executiveex•ec•u•tive (ig zek′yə tiv),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or group of persons having administrative or supervisory authority in an organization.
- the person or persons in whom the supreme executive power of a government is vested.
- the executive branch of a government.
- of, pertaining to, or suited for carrying out plans, duties, etc.: executive ability.
- pertaining to or charged with the execution of laws and policies or the administration of public affairs: executive appointments; executive committees.
- designed for, used by, or suitable for executives: an executive suite.
Meansmean1 (mēn),USA pronunciation v., meant, mean•ing.
- to have in mind as one's purpose or intention;
intend: I meant to compliment you on your work.
- to intend for a particular purpose, destination, etc.: They were meant for each other.
- to intend to express or indicate: What do you mean by "liberal''?
- to have as its sense or signification;
signify: The word "freedom'' means many things to many people.
- to bring, cause, or produce as a result: This bonus means that we can take a trip to Florida.
- to have (certain intentions) toward a person: He didn't mean you any harm.
- to have the value of;
assume the importance of: Money means everything to them. She means the world to him.
- to be minded or disposed;
have intentions: Beware, she means ill, despite her solicitous manner.
- mean well, to have good intentions;
try to be kind or helpful: Her constant queries about your health must be tiresome, but I'm sure she means well.
The post about Front Desk Executive Means have 8 photos including SlideShare, Beautiful Front Desk Executive Means Idea #2 SlideShare, Job Performance Evaluation Form Page 1 Front Office Executive Performance Appraisal; 2., 5 Basic Functions Of The Front Office, 9. Duties Of A Front Office ., Front Desk Executive Means Design Ideas, Good Front Desk Executive Means Pictures Gallery #8 SlideShare, Amazing Front Desk Executive Means Design Inspirations #9 11. Job Responsibilities Of A Front Office .. Below are the images:
The use of this layout applies if you curently have children who are grown outdated. In case your kids are preschoolers, you need to stay away from these shades. Why? Yes of course, to prevent since not him preschoolers in using your preferred furniture, the effect of filthy that triggered.
A lot more hues that you could use to not provide selected consequences on the usage of your home furniture design. You're able to select brown or green leaves should you choose Front Desk Executive Means that caused the strange, for natural color. For showing along with dark can represents a stylish and sleek impression.
Particularly when you've animals for example cats or dogs, must steer clear of furniture and accessories' usage is bright. You'll be frustrated with extra attention. The bright shade is usually swiftly noticeable if spots or dust. So you will undoubtedly be fascinated rundown and rapidly outdated, so forget about classy, furniture.